What the hell is going on with rapper/producer Kanye West? He really has changed.I remember after Hurricane Katrina he said President Bush didn’t care about black people. He got a lot of props from people for speaking the truth. Now he’s walking around with a “Make America Great Again” hat and supporting President Donald Trump. He has completely turned into a different person. I know people can evolve and change viewpoints. This is what happens when people elevate their conscious and receive new information. But this is a BIG change in my opinion. On a recent live TMZ interview he said that “slavery was a choice”. That comment has made West a hot topic all over social media. What made his transform so drastically? Is it because the fame and fortune is getting to him? Does too much white vagina make you lose your mind? maybe just being around the demonic Kardashian family is to much for his mental state. Some believe he might be under mind control. I have heard about mind control being in Hollywood for decades. He has mad crazy rants before. So this is not the first time. But sometimes he speaks the truth about the industry. Here’s some interesting videos breaking down this crazy Kanye situation. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Genocide is real. We have seen it through Apartheid, all over Africa and in Germany prior to World War II. Eugenics (population control) is real. Ethnic BioWeapons are real. But all that being sad, what are you doing while the powers that be are trying to exterminate your entire “race” or ethnicity? Maybe you don’t worry about it, refuse to think about it, don’t know about it or simply pray about it and go on while it happens all around you. Maybe you think you are exempt or maybe you even feel there is nothing you can do. But every one of these thoughts is either inaccurate or incomplete. It’s time to wake up, get up, step up and speak up. Sticking your head in the sands of denial will not solve anything.
ARE YOU ASLEEP AND DON’T EVEN KNOW IT?
We are watching our children be poisoned by water filled with lead, and not just in Michigan. Many more of us should be purchasing a $10 water test kit from home depot and testing our water all around the country. But many of you will unfortunately do nothing because you are waiting on your white savior government to come rescue you instead. African Americans our health, safety and economic prosperity are up to US, not any government, doctor nor anybody of any other color. When our people realize that as a people, we will rise to what we should have already become. Stop waiting, stop hoping and start making things happen.
We are watching our families disintegrate from the infection of homosexuality, transgender nonsense, emasculation, broken relationships and abortion. We say we need Planned Parenthood without realizing that Margaret Sanger who created it was a strong believer in the “master race” theory that Hitler tried to create. Planned Parenthood was placed in the African American community to reduce our population by killing as many unborn African American babies as possible. Wake up.
African Americans are staying more informed on who won the game than who may be the next President, a position that will clearly impact our lives through healthcare, entitlement programs, race relations and police brutality.
You are either part of the solution or part of the problem – and if you do nothing while we are being exterminated, don’t complain about it when it arrives at your door.
A few years ago the CDC released a Zombie Control Plan and those who knew about it laughed. Those who did not know about it were likely many of the very people referenced in the plan. Take away the reanimation element of zombies in scary movies and what do you have left? A dumbed down, clueless human being whose mental faculties have been reduced to our most primitive state. The African American community is becoming and has largely become a bunch of zombies – passive, clueless and asleep or with little or no awareness of what is going on around us. Therefore our people as a whole stand by while we are being exterminated because they don’t have a clue it is happening. Wake up.
We eat slave food filled with grease (Ox Tails, Chitterlings, Pig Feet, Turkey Necks etc.). We smoke mind altering marijuana laced with rat poison and embalming fluid. We fight, shoot and kill each other. We pack the jails and prisons and courts and child support offices. Though is it not all African Americans, far too many of us rely on the government to fix our water or to provide food, housing, safety, baby formula and healthcare. And we blame the “white” man or the government or the job when we do not achieve. It’s time to wake up and stop being a zombie who is participating in our own extermination.
Our role models are rich adulterous comedians, unmarried, unfulfilled talk show hosts and grown men who play games by bouncing, throwing or catching a ball for a living. who have no idea who God is. Our children are angry, confused about their roles, their gender and their education. Quality family time is a relic of our past and we allow our children to be raised by Xbox, Playstation, Kim Kartrashian dysfunctional families, Kanye, glorified booty shakers for money like Beyonce’, Rihanna and Nikki Minaj and self destructive rap or hip hop that degrades our people through obscenity and materialism. This stuff has been planted into our communities to destroy us. Yet we make excuses and defend the right to be or stay ignorant, saggin (niggas spelled backwards) and lost. Yes the impact of being a zombie has set in. Is it any wonder that people of other ethnic groups see us as expendable? And if “black lives matter” as our people promote, then why do so many of us keep killing, bringing down and stealing from each other? Programmed zombies but identity is the cure.
There are African American churches everywhere you turn but yet crime, poverty, divorce, homelessness, joblessness, infidelity and disease are everywhere too. Why?
Our people will come to a riot or a protest, not even really knowing what they are angry about. Our people will go to a game or an emasculated Tyler Perry play. Our people will show up to blame somebody else, whether it is the police officer who slammed the child we refused to discipline or the teacher who could not teach our children because we would not reinforce the value of education. But try to get those same people to peacefully join together for a cause, show up at a voting booth, listen to educational talk radio or support African American businesses in our own neighborhood. You will hear the sound of crickets.
It does not have to be this way and we can reverse the downward spiral of our people. When is the last time you sat down for dinner as a family – no cell phones allowed? Or did you just say you were too busy? When is the last time you pulled out your phone to look up the effects of marijuana, not just to get on Facebook? When is the last time you checked your children’s homework, or volunteered at the school? When is the last time you attended a community meeting to make your neighborhood safer without blaming somebody else? When is the last time you lifted someone up, built someone up or reached out when you did not have to? Or are you waiting on Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and others to come tell you to do it? Oh yes it’s time to wake up and make a difference.
If you don’t like the claims in this article, wake up and see for yourself.
The answer starts with identity and personal accountability. We have to know who we are as a people, not who we have been defined to be by others. We are not “black” people because black is the color of your car tires, not your skin. We are a great people with great potential but that has been hidden, forgotten and discarded. Physical slavery did a number on our people and mental slavery took the second shift to finish the job. But it’s time to wake up. We did not all come from the jungle and jump to the beat of the drums. Our people were all over this planet and impacted societies and cultures on every continent. We have forgotten who we are so we act the slaves American has made us to be. Wake up. Please wake up.
Article written by Marque Anthony
This is a great video by Youtuber Nubian Times. He speaks his mind and doesn’t care who he offends in the process. But I admire the fact that he speaks his mind. In the video he’s speaking on a recent panel discussion with MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry. Melissa is chatting with her guests about the possibility of a person being ” black” even though they are not biologically of African descent. This is what I call crazy talk. Keep in mind this woman is biracial with a white mother. Yet this mulatto woman is speaking on behalf of black people. She is speaking with a bunch of gay/transgender folks and there is no counter argument on the panel. Melissa and her guests are trying to compare a person who is transgender with a person identifying with another race. This is utter nonsense! First of all, race is biological. I know we are all taught that race is a social construct by the media. As a child I believed that too. But as I got older common sense kicked in. There are obvious differences between racial groups. I see nothing wrong with accepting that fact. There is no reason for people to get offended with the truth. Mixed raced people like Melissa are the cause for all this confusion. I have noticed a lot of mixed raced people that are fence riders when it comes to race issues. Black people are fighting oppression everyday in this racist corrupt society. Anti-blackness is everywhere on this planet. We don’t need idiots like Melissa causing more confusion among our people.
What about the people in this above pic? Can they all be considered African? Do any of them speak up for African/black people? And when it comes to race,what is the proper definition? Do you believe it’s a social construct? There are different breeds of dogs right? Aren’t there different birds? Why is it so hard for people to accept that race is biological as well? The top ten points I usually hear about race are the following:
1. All humans living today belong to a single species, Homo sapiens, and share a common descent. Although there are differences of opinion regarding how and where different human groups diverged or fused to form new ones from a common ancestral group, all living populations in each of the earth’s geographic areas have evolved from that ancestral group over the same amount of time. Much of the biological variation among populations involves modest degrees of variation in the frequency of shared traits. Human populations have at times been isolated, but have never genetically diverged enough to produce any biological barriers to mating between members of different populations.
2. Biological differences between human beings reflect both hereditary factors and the influence of natural and social environments. In most cases, these differences are due to the interaction of both. The degree to which environment or heredity affects any particular trait varies greatly.
3. There is great genetic diversity within all human populations. Pure races, in the sense of genetically homogenous populations, do not exist in the human species today, nor is there any evidence that they have ever existed in the past.
4. There are obvious physical differences between populations living in different geographic areas of the world. Some of these differences are strongly inherited and others, such as body size and shape, are strongly influenced by nutrition, way of life, and other aspects of the environment. Genetic differences between populations commonly consist of differences in the frequencies of all inherited traits, including those that are environmentally malleable.
5. For centuries, scholars have sought to comprehend patterns in nature by classifying living things. The only living species in the human family, Homo sapiens, has become a highly diversified global array of populations. The geographic pattern of genetic variation within this array is complex, and presents no major discontinuity. Humanity cannot be classified into discrete geographic categories with absolute boundaries. Furthermore, the complexities of human history make it difficult to determine the position of certain groups in classifications. Multiplying subcategories cannot correct the inadequacies of these classifications.
Generally, the traits used to characterize a population are either independently inherited or show only varying degrees of association with one another within each population. Therefore, the combination of these traits in an individual very commonly deviates from the average combination in the population. This fact renders untenable the idea of discrete races made up chiefly of typical representatives.
6. In humankind as well as in other animals, the genetic composition of each population is subject over time to the modifying influence of diverse factors. These include natural selection, promoting adaptation of the population to the environment; mutations, involving modifications in genetic material; admixture, leading to genetic exchange between local populations, and randomly changing frequencies of genetic characteristics from one generation to another. The human features which have universal biological value for the survival of the species are not known to occur more frequently in one population than in any other. Therefore it is meaningless from the biological point of view to attribute a general inferiority or superiority to this or to that race.
7. The human species has a past rich in migration, in territorial expansions, and in contractions. As a consequence, we are adapted to many of the earth’s environments in general, but to none in particular. For many millennia, human progress in any field has been based on culture and not on genetic improvement.
Mating between members of different human groups tends to diminish differences between groups, and has played a very important role in human history. Wherever different human populations have come in contact, such matings have taken place. Obstacles to such interaction have been social and cultural, not biological. The global process of urbanization, coupled with intercontinental migrations, has the potential to reduce the differences among all human populations.
8. Partly as a result of gene flow, the hereditary characteristics of human populations are in a state of perpetual flux. Distinctive local populations are continually coming into and passing out of existence. Such populations do not correspond to breeds of domestic animals, which have been produced by artificial selection over many generations for specific human purposes.
9. The biological consequences of mating depend only on the individual genetic makeup of the couple, and not on their racial classifications. Therefore, no biological justification exists for restricting intermarriage between persons of different racial classifications.
10. There is no necessary concordance between biological characteristics and culturally defined groups. On every continent, there are diverse populations that differ in language, economy, and culture. There is no national, religious, linguistic or cultural group or economic class that constitutes a race. However, human beings who speak the same language and share the same culture frequently select each other as mates, with the result that there is often some degree of correspondence between the distribution of physical traits on the one hand and that of linguistic and cultural traits on the other. But there is no causal linkage between these physical and behavioral traits, and therefore it is not justifiable to attribute cultural characteristics to genetic inheritance.
Do you agree with this? Most of it or none at all?
This is Rachel Dolezal and Bruce Jenner. Two very confused white people. I think they both suffer from very low self esteem.
This is picture of Janet Mock and Cherno Biko. Yep you guessed it! They are both men! As a matter of fact Janet and Cherno are both activists for the transgender community. They are writing books,appearing on talk shows and doing lectures. I’ve noticed an increase of black gay/transgender people in the media over the last ten years. It’s like they’re everywhere. They are really trying to redefine what a black man and woman is supposed to be. The white controlled media does everything they can to degrade and dehumanize black people. They want black men to be seen as feminine little punks. And they want black women to be seen as butch,masculine and unattractive. This is one of the reasons why so many black actors have to dress in drag in Hollywood. This is a full assault on the BLACK MIND! They are doing everything they can to destroy how we are seen by the entire world. I’ve seen this madness promoted on ABC,NBC and CBS. And cable stations like CNN,FOX and MSNBC. The media promotes more interracial couples rather than black love stories. So this creates more division and tension between black men and women. This is all by design. These sick bastards in the media know exactly what they’re doing to us. This is what happens when another race of people control your image. They get to decide how you are depicted. No wonder other races think black people are nuts! We look like useless zombies with no cultural identity. We can’t even decide who is black and who is not! Then you throw in the gender confusion…..and you have a recipe for disaster. Can you see what’s slowly happening? Are you a black person who is aware of your surroundings? Do you want liberation for your people? Are you even awake? Or are you one of the useless zombies?