God and the Ancestors speak to the Black race answering questions we ask ourselves – such as – the plight of the Black man, past, present and future. The book provides the tools for woman and man to spiritually transform their lives and relationships.
This book dares to look at the many issues that have been dogging the Black race for generations, in a shocking, frank and open way.
These deep issues are linked to our spiritual belief mindset that remained holistically undiagnosed. Essentially Conversations with the Blackman’s God is a discussion with Motherfather Principle and the Gods of our ancient Ancestors about the obstacles that are affecting the Black race in this time. The answers are raised from a spiritual standpoint channelled through psychic Neferatiti Ife who has been selected by the Gods for this work.
The dialogue is written in God speak, question and answer format.
This book is for those who have begun to question western religion and philosophy. For those who are open minded to believe that they are able to access the Gods directly, who are ready to begin the journey of self-introspection and healing.
‘The Blackman cannot be saved unless he helps himself. Too long have your people been victims to circumstances’
Both authors Neferatiti Ife and Arkenaton Shabazz were plagued by the constant discussions regarding the Black race. Through shared frustrations they began to look for answers and felt that solutions though meditation, connecting with MotherFather Principle and the Gods of the white light. The ancient Kemetians connected with these Gods on a daily basis and look at their achievements!
Following the traditions of their ancient Ancestors Neferatiti began to meditate to obtain the answers to their questions and the result has materialised in the book.
Many of the Spirits and Ancestors are not pleased to see the downfall of all of the work they have put in. They see the rise of their great nation becoming nothing.
The first half of the book addresses major issues of the African race- such as – why are our people suffering, slavery and negative psychological mindsets. Additionally questions about the future of the Black race, Europe and USA are revealed. Truths about Bob Marley, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King as well as biblical characters (Jesus, Moses, Melchisedek) are also revealed.
The second part of the book considers the individual thinking patterns – self love, healing, past pain and intimacy. Connected to this the book explores fundamental patterns in our failing relationships and how can we find true love in our lives?
‘You need to begin with self. Self is looking at your soul. What does your soul say to you everyday?’
Once the individual can embrace this information it can be used as a work book that is able heal internally and in so doing change the downward spiral of the African race for all times. Many of your race lost their inner guidance and their soul. They lost their connection with the divine spirit.
Over the years I’ve seen black people who were full of self hatred make a big change. Some gain black consciousness through books or films. But one thing I’ve noticed is that black people who really change their consciousness is that their lifestyle changes as well. As well as their opinions and world view. Here’s a short list of some of the things I went through during the elevation of my own consciousness. And things I’ve seen in others. Feel free to list any things that come to your mind in the comment section.
1.Many begin to have a stronger cultural pride. They may even change the way they dress or learn an African dialect. They start to talk about black power and black unity a lot more.
2. Many times their eating habits will change. As they gather more information on a holistic health they will stop eating at fast food restaurants and eat more fruits and vegetables. They eat organic food over GMO poison.
3.They will start to develop a thirst for knowledge. They will want to learn as much as possible about black history,black heroes and all the great African civilizations. Knowledge of self becomes very important.
4. After learning their true history they may become upset from the lies they were told by the “public fool system”. They realize(real eyes) they have been manipulated. After doing extensive research they have become “awaken” and can see through the lies and propaganda from the racist media and Hollywood.
5. After much studying they learn to appreciate the beauty and power of their melanin. They realized they are blessed to have sun-kissed skin and black genetics run through their veins.
6.They no longer hate their natural African textured hair. They now know their hair acts as an antenna. They know they have 9 Ether cosmic hair while other races have fur.
7. Interracial marriage(swirling) begins to look strange to their eyes. After realizing black power and unity are crucial….interracial couples look foreign to them. They see that many of their people suffer from mentacide and don’t realize they are destroying themselves by mating with other races.
8. As their consciousness grows so does their maturity level. They stop acting like little boys and girls and act like responsible men and women. They desire to have meaningful loving connections with black people. No more one night stands and casual flings. Whores(male or female) are not truly conscious beings.
9. They begin to study herbal medicine. They realize that hospitals aren’t in the business of curing people. They now know that herbal immunity is better than deadly vaccines. And that hospitals are disease management.
10. They know that Black Love,black unity and self respect is of utmost importance. They also realize that black people are the true standard of beauty and we are the original people of the planet. And the black man and woman need each other in this physical,spiritual and psychological war!
A few days ago, I wrote an article about what’s been going on in Houston and the actual stories coming from the brothers and sisters down there in Houston.
It’s quite obvious that The State doesn’t care about Africans (black people) because The State only serves to protect their own best interests while having no qualms about discarding their own in the process.
Not to mention that parasitic capitalism is also currently going on in Houston particularly in the form of illegal price gouging where big parasitic capitalist corporations are literally charging people up to $99 for a case of water, hotels that are tripling or quadrupling their prices and fuel at $4 to $10 a gallon.
It’s now being reported that about 20 people (mostly African) have been killed from this genocidal act inflicted against African people by The State. That African death count at the hands of The State will increase over the next several days.
I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, nor am I a fan of them at all because I call things the way I see them in a very honest and unapologetic way.
Here are several reasons why Harvey is a form of genocide against African people.
1. African People Being Told Not To Leave Their Homes By The State – Neocolonial Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner actually told African people not to leave their homes and evacuate in the midst of the heavy flooding because he claimed in a press conference that it’s “too dangerous” to do so. This is clearly the work of The State manifesting itself in the form of neocolonialism.
2. The Coast Guard Deliberately Ignores African People – For all the tax paying money that goes towards the coast guard, one would think that they would rescue everyone in Houston, but as it turns out, The Coast Guard was ordered by The State to specifically rescue white people and stray pets and not rescue any African people at all because the coast guard is a part of and works only in the interest of The State.
3. Houston’s Not Under Water, Africans Are Under Water By The State – It’s also being reported that more than 6,000 people in Houston (mostly white) have been rescued by The State while there are pictures on social media of many African people are still standing on the rooftops waiting to be rescued so that they get can to a safe spot. The colonial media has already painted this false narrative of “Houston Under Water”, when in reality, it’s Africans Under Water by The State.
4. The Parasitic Capitalistic Corporation “Red Cross” Exploiting People – Last night, I saw a video of a sister on social media telling African people “Do Not Donate To The Red Cross!!!” because according to her, they came by with a hot dog stand that they were deliberately using as cover to exploit the people by taking all the “donations” they got and didn’t help the people at all, they instead lined up their own pockets as well as paying off their families, friends, and associates with the “donations”.
5. The State’s Involvement In This Environmental Genocidal Act – The Army Corps Of Engineers (which is also a part of The State) had released 2 dams of water at 2am, but they actually released them two hours early right around midnight.
Both of the dams were initially designed to protect the downtown area of Houston, the interests of The State and the white ruling class that that lived there. But what they did in releasing the dams was that it caused additional flooding into other areas of the city causing the water levels to rise to very dangerous levels that not only spilled onto people’s homes, but also flooded their entire homes while losing most of everything in the process in this genocidal act carried out by The State.
We saw it with Katrina a dozen years ago, we saw it with Haiti seven years ago, we saw it last year with Flint, and just recently in Sierra Leonne where 400 Africans were killed in a so-called “mudslide” and now we are seeing it with Harvey. This is clearly no coincidence that these incidents are acts of environmental genocide against African people carried out by The State.
The State only cares about one thing: protecting its own interests.
African people are forced to live under the most oppressive conditions of police containment, police terrorism, poverty, food deserts, gentrification, lack of quality education for our kids in the school system which are all genocidal acts inflicted against African people by The State on a daily basis.
Under this vicious, oppressive system of colonial imperialism, African people have no economic or political power as well as not having the ability to be a self-determined.
Colonial imperialism doesn’t care about country, age, or people because it still carries out acts of state-sanctioned violence against colonized people on a daily basis.
Colonial Imperialism Must Go!!!
The Conclusion – It’s important that our people unite so that we can overthrow this toxic, vicious, corrupt, and destructive colonial social system that’s been oppressing us for over 600 years.
Article written by Kwame Shakir