A few days ago, I wrote an article about what’s been going on in Houston and the actual stories coming from the brothers and sisters down there in Houston.
It’s quite obvious that The State doesn’t care about Africans (black people) because The State only serves to protect their own best interests while having no qualms about discarding their own in the process.
Not to mention that parasitic capitalism is also currently going on in Houston particularly in the form of illegal price gouging where big parasitic capitalist corporations are literally charging people up to $99 for a case of water, hotels that are tripling or quadrupling their prices and fuel at $4 to $10 a gallon.
It’s now being reported that about 20 people (mostly African) have been killed from this genocidal act inflicted against African people by The State. That African death count at the hands of The State will increase over the next several days.
I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, nor am I a fan of them at all because I call things the way I see them in a very honest and unapologetic way.
Here are several reasons why Harvey is a form of genocide against African people.
1. African People Being Told Not To Leave Their Homes By The State – Neocolonial Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner actually told African people not to leave their homes and evacuate in the midst of the heavy flooding because he claimed in a press conference that it’s “too dangerous” to do so. This is clearly the work of The State manifesting itself in the form of neocolonialism.
2. The Coast Guard Deliberately Ignores African People – For all the tax paying money that goes towards the coast guard, one would think that they would rescue everyone in Houston, but as it turns out, The Coast Guard was ordered by The State to specifically rescue white people and stray pets and not rescue any African people at all because the coast guard is a part of and works only in the interest of The State.
3. Houston’s Not Under Water, Africans Are Under Water By The State – It’s also being reported that more than 6,000 people in Houston (mostly white) have been rescued by The State while there are pictures on social media of many African people are still standing on the rooftops waiting to be rescued so that they get can to a safe spot. The colonial media has already painted this false narrative of “Houston Under Water”, when in reality, it’s Africans Under Water by The State.
4. The Parasitic Capitalistic Corporation “Red Cross” Exploiting People – Last night, I saw a video of a sister on social media telling African people “Do Not Donate To The Red Cross!!!” because according to her, they came by with a hot dog stand that they were deliberately using as cover to exploit the people by taking all the “donations” they got and didn’t help the people at all, they instead lined up their own pockets as well as paying off their families, friends, and associates with the “donations”.
5. The State’s Involvement In This Environmental Genocidal Act – The Army Corps Of Engineers (which is also a part of The State) had released 2 dams of water at 2am, but they actually released them two hours early right around midnight.
Both of the dams were initially designed to protect the downtown area of Houston, the interests of The State and the white ruling class that that lived there. But what they did in releasing the dams was that it caused additional flooding into other areas of the city causing the water levels to rise to very dangerous levels that not only spilled onto people’s homes, but also flooded their entire homes while losing most of everything in the process in this genocidal act carried out by The State.
We saw it with Katrina a dozen years ago, we saw it with Haiti seven years ago, we saw it last year with Flint, and just recently in Sierra Leonne where 400 Africans were killed in a so-called “mudslide” and now we are seeing it with Harvey. This is clearly no coincidence that these incidents are acts of environmental genocide against African people carried out by The State.
The State only cares about one thing: protecting its own interests.
African people are forced to live under the most oppressive conditions of police containment, police terrorism, poverty, food deserts, gentrification, lack of quality education for our kids in the school system which are all genocidal acts inflicted against African people by The State on a daily basis.
Under this vicious, oppressive system of colonial imperialism, African people have no economic or political power as well as not having the ability to be a self-determined.
Colonial imperialism doesn’t care about country, age, or people because it still carries out acts of state-sanctioned violence against colonized people on a daily basis.
Colonial Imperialism Must Go!!!
The Conclusion – It’s important that our people unite so that we can overthrow this toxic, vicious, corrupt, and destructive colonial social system that’s been oppressing us for over 600 years.
Article written by Kwame Shakir