While the entertainment industry has kept everyone’s focus and attention on the fight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor, along with the Video Music Awards this weekend, and due to the recent impact of Hurricane Harvey — meanwhile, hardly ANY media attention has gone into the draconian laws signed by your government and enacted by your president this week. One of them has to do with reinstitution of the militarization of police… because on Mon., Aug. 28th, 2017, Attorney General Jeff Sessions met with the Fraternal Order of Police at the 63rd Biennial Conference held in Nashville, Tennessee — where the Trump administration quietly lifted the ban on military gear to local police forces… This means that local police officers are allowed to attain surplus military equipment for their respective police departments — and this comes after the rollback of an Obama administrative executive order (Executive Order 13688, linked below), which blocked armored vehicles, large-caliber weapons, ammunition and other heavy equipment from being re-purposed from foreign battlefields to America’s streets. But now, such bans are no longer restricted.
Funding is also provided thru the Department of Defense (DOD) and their 1033 Program — permitting the Secretary of Defense to transfer, without charge, excess U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) personal property (supplies and equipment) to state and local law enforcement agencies (LEAs). This program also allows law enforcement agencies to acquire vehicles (land, air and sea), weapons, computer equipment, fingerprint equipment, night vision equipment, radios and televisions, first aid equipment, tents and sleeping bags, photographic equipment and more. And if that wasn’t bad enough, Congress also passed another draconian law that Trump quietly signed into office, and that is House Joint Resolution 76 at the 115th Congress… This became law as of Tue., Aug. 22nd, 2017, and this resolution allows for the warrantless searches of homes, where only 1% opposed. Just in time for the National Guard and local police force to raid the flooded streets of Texas due to Hurricane Harvey…
Not to mention how these draconian laws were signed and enacted around the EXACT same time as Hurricane Harvey, DAYS before the FEMA National Preparedness Month that will take place in September 2017, and DAYS following the international EarthEx 2017 drill that took place as of Wed., Aug. 23rd, 2017… barely DAYS following the total solar eclipse over America on Mon., Aug. 21st, 2017. Now that the local law enforcement agencies (LEAs) no longer needs a warrant to search your home, and now that LEAs are militarizing and mobilizing like never before — the question still remains: What Are They Getting Ready For?!?!
A few days ago, I wrote an article about what’s been going on in Houston and the actual stories coming from the brothers and sisters down there in Houston.
It’s quite obvious that The State doesn’t care about Africans (black people) because The State only serves to protect their own best interests while having no qualms about discarding their own in the process.
Not to mention that parasitic capitalism is also currently going on in Houston particularly in the form of illegal price gouging where big parasitic capitalist corporations are literally charging people up to $99 for a case of water, hotels that are tripling or quadrupling their prices and fuel at $4 to $10 a gallon.
It’s now being reported that about 20 people (mostly African) have been killed from this genocidal act inflicted against African people by The State. That African death count at the hands of The State will increase over the next several days.
I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, nor am I a fan of them at all because I call things the way I see them in a very honest and unapologetic way.
Here are several reasons why Harvey is a form of genocide against African people.
1. African People Being Told Not To Leave Their Homes By The State – Neocolonial Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner actually told African people not to leave their homes and evacuate in the midst of the heavy flooding because he claimed in a press conference that it’s “too dangerous” to do so. This is clearly the work of The State manifesting itself in the form of neocolonialism.
2. The Coast Guard Deliberately Ignores African People – For all the tax paying money that goes towards the coast guard, one would think that they would rescue everyone in Houston, but as it turns out, The Coast Guard was ordered by The State to specifically rescue white people and stray pets and not rescue any African people at all because the coast guard is a part of and works only in the interest of The State.
3. Houston’s Not Under Water, Africans Are Under Water By The State – It’s also being reported that more than 6,000 people in Houston (mostly white) have been rescued by The State while there are pictures on social media of many African people are still standing on the rooftops waiting to be rescued so that they get can to a safe spot. The colonial media has already painted this false narrative of “Houston Under Water”, when in reality, it’s Africans Under Water by The State.
4. The Parasitic Capitalistic Corporation “Red Cross” Exploiting People – Last night, I saw a video of a sister on social media telling African people “Do Not Donate To The Red Cross!!!” because according to her, they came by with a hot dog stand that they were deliberately using as cover to exploit the people by taking all the “donations” they got and didn’t help the people at all, they instead lined up their own pockets as well as paying off their families, friends, and associates with the “donations”.
5. The State’s Involvement In This Environmental Genocidal Act – The Army Corps Of Engineers (which is also a part of The State) had released 2 dams of water at 2am, but they actually released them two hours early right around midnight.
Both of the dams were initially designed to protect the downtown area of Houston, the interests of The State and the white ruling class that that lived there. But what they did in releasing the dams was that it caused additional flooding into other areas of the city causing the water levels to rise to very dangerous levels that not only spilled onto people’s homes, but also flooded their entire homes while losing most of everything in the process in this genocidal act carried out by The State.
We saw it with Katrina a dozen years ago, we saw it with Haiti seven years ago, we saw it last year with Flint, and just recently in Sierra Leonne where 400 Africans were killed in a so-called “mudslide” and now we are seeing it with Harvey. This is clearly no coincidence that these incidents are acts of environmental genocide against African people carried out by The State.
The State only cares about one thing: protecting its own interests.
African people are forced to live under the most oppressive conditions of police containment, police terrorism, poverty, food deserts, gentrification, lack of quality education for our kids in the school system which are all genocidal acts inflicted against African people by The State on a daily basis.
Under this vicious, oppressive system of colonial imperialism, African people have no economic or political power as well as not having the ability to be a self-determined.
Colonial imperialism doesn’t care about country, age, or people because it still carries out acts of state-sanctioned violence against colonized people on a daily basis.
Colonial Imperialism Must Go!!!
The Conclusion – It’s important that our people unite so that we can overthrow this toxic, vicious, corrupt, and destructive colonial social system that’s been oppressing us for over 600 years.
Article written by Kwame Shakir
I stumbled upon this video earlier this week. I had to post this. It’s some Native Americans going at it with some white journalists. I love the way this woman put them in their place! She shut these white devils up! This is how you speak truth to these bastards. It got real quiet when she start talking about colonization and how the land is stolen. At one point she even tells the white female journalist that if it wasn’t for them they would be homeless! She really put those fools on blast! This is speaking TRUTH to power. This is how black people need to speak when confronted by these lowlifes. Don’t be afraid of them. They cower and run like roaches when confronted with FACTS. They don’t like to hear about their murderous his-story. And they didn’t like it at all.The video is only about four minutes long. Check it out and let me know what you think.