This is a great post by my brother BMS. I found it very educational. For all those who think Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar are real revolutionaries..you need to read this. My brother really breaks it down. Black people need to really wake up and use some critical thinking skills. We have to stop following these entertainers who are misleading us. We keep falling for style over substance. I know many of us look up to rappers,actors and singers. But we have to keep in mind that they are still under the control of others. So they are limited in what they say and do. It’s time to open our eyes.
Old pirates, yes, they rob I,
Sold I to the merchant ships,
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit.
- The action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil.
- “God’s plans for the redemption of his world” .
- Saving, freeing from sin, absolution“God’s redemption of his people”.
- The action of regaining or gaining possession of something in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt.
- Retrieval, recovery, reclamation, repossession, return.
Music has been described invariably by different people from the past from (a) having the ability to sooth the savage breast to (b) when it hits you feel no pain. Is in many ways a balm to deep wound, a source of spiritual inspiration, a science to strengthen the synapses of the brain and a form of agitation to get you to killed. All these have been proven to be some of…
View original post 2,814 more words