The attacks just keep coming. Bus this is how you divide people up so they can’t unite. This interview is with Marc Lamont Hill and three women. They are discussing the term Hotep Twitter. It’s a term that mocks black people who are Afrocentric,pro-black or Black nationalists. These women are doing their best to discredit any type of movement that helps push black people. The three women are Treva Lindsey,Sureshi Jayawardene and Jamilah Lemieux. It seems they believe that anyone that studies African culture and claims to be pro-black is a phony. Only they represent the true black experience. And they should be the only voice. I am so sick of this crap! So what if I don’t like homosexuality. I don’t have to accept transgenders as “normal”. That is my RIGHT! I don’t have to like that sick sexual perversion. I don’t give a damn what these women say. They also think all pro-black men hate women. Which is a damn lie! I find it insulting to all Afrocentric or Black nationalists. These women make me sick! They paint all of us with a broad stroke and generalize us. They make it seem as though we are all gay-bashing,women hating,back to Africa bigots. Hotep Twitter?? What the hell is that anyway? They hate us because we stand proud for our people. And yes there are some fake ass pro-black brothers out there. They say they love black women but chase after white girls. But that’s not every black man that claims to be conscious. And it sure as hell is NOT me! Then on social media that have all these memes mocking Afrocentric thinkers.
So this is supposed to be insulting right? First of all I want liberation for ALL black people. I don’t agree with people hurting or beating gay,lesbian or transgender black people. I have never said that on my blog. I say live and let live. I just don’t want transgender and gays being the face of our movement. I stand by that statement and I’m not backing down from it. I also do not bash the sistas. I’m not a big fan of twerking but so what. Go for it if you want sista. It’s just not my thing. And another thing…. I do not champion only the rights of black men. I always uplift my sistas on this blog. But I’m not afraid to call them out if I think they have coonish behavior. I make no apologies about it. Self-haters,coons and anti-blackness gets NO love here at Kushite Kingdom. And I don’t care if you’re male or female. It doesn’t matter to me. I found a list of so-called Hotep Negroes on a black woman’s blog. Here is the list she came up with:
Here are my tips for identifying hoteps:
- Hoteps are always talking about kings and queens but rule over their mama’s apartment in the projects.
- They use words like metaphysical even though they have no clue what it means.
- They talk about things being 360 degrees because it sounds better than just saying circle.
- They see conspiracies because that explains why they are not successful and if you disagree with them you are an agent.
- They talk about a revolution that they hope never comes because it means actually working.
- They talk about how evil the White man is while taking the slave masters religion and replacing White Jesus with a Black face.
- They want Black power but only for Black hetero men.
- They hate anything gay and blame single mothers for gay children forgetting they helped make them.
- They call their legions of fatherless litters’ nation building while blaming all of his four baby mamas for him not going to see his kids.
- The mothers of their children try to recruit you in it too.
- They spell America AmeriKKKA or Africa AFRIKA!
- They know all about Egypt but know nothing about West Africa, which is where their ancestors are from.
- Their social media names contains Rah, Bey, Imhotep, or EL even though their legal last name is Johnson.
- They believe White men are the devils but his daughters are marriage material and good for breeding.
- They hate Scandal but love Power.
- They believe feminism is a tool to emasculate Black men because equal pay for Black women, family planning and a life without domestic violence are bad things.
- They tell you marriage to one woman is an Eurocentric institution and are pro polygamy but are against polyandry.
- They tell you a Black man should lead and Black women should follow.
- They want a Black woman to submit but go to work to support him too.
- They tell you a Black woman should uplift her man while sacrificing her needs for the community aka him.
- They tell you Black men have it harder than Black women while failing to see that Black women are victimized by both nonBlacks and Black men.
- They share all kinds of cartoons, movies and memes depicting Black men as weak, light skin Black women with natural hair lifting up Black men or dark skin Black women as hood rats with children who are tools of the White man.
- They call Black men who love, protect and uplift Black women simps.
- They insist that no one outside of the Black community wants Black women.
- They always point to Black women’s unmarried rate but fail to discuss Black men having the highest unmarried rate.
- They are OK when Black men marry nonblack women while Black women who marry out are bed wenches.
- They tell you they love ALL Black women but she has to be the right looking kind. She must be Black but not too Black. Only light skin and long curly hair need apply. The memes they share show it.
- They say the love all Black women but hate Black bitches. Who are Black bitches? Anyone who rejects them.
This was actually kind of funny. I got a chuckle out of it. But as you can see from the list,some people actually think we are ALL this way. Some black women got it all twisted. I also believe this woman promotes interracial dating. Of course she’s talking about black women/white men relationships. Many of these black women are angry and bitter. I understand it’s hard out there for a lot of black women. It’s not always easy to find a good brother for themselves. It’s not easy finding the right match. But all this anti-black man crap has got to go! It’s very hypocritical to call out these phony “Hotep Negroes” but then you’re worshiping the white man yourself. Doesn’t that sound silly? They are just lashing out because they know they’re fake their damn self. This woman and others like her have just given up. They gave up on the black struggle and chose to sell out. That’s why they bash those of us who are the REAL DEAL. They couldn’t take the pressure of white supremacy so now they want to date white folks and play nice with their open enemy.. Go right ahead. But some of us are in it for the long haul. The real brothers and sistas know where I’m coming from. We’re not leaving without a fight. You whining bitch -ass sellouts can keep it moving. I will not sell out my ancestors for anyone! If you don’t want people to generalize YOU…then don’t generalize others. So if anyone wants to call me a Hotep ,Pro-Black,Black woman loving,back to Africa,Black pride,uplift my people,melanin loving,nappy hair loving brother…..then so be it! I wear that badge with honor. Peace.